How To Remove Activate Windows 10 Watermark
It must be very annoying to see a watermark every tie you start up your Windows 10 of your computer right? Thus, tell me you have known How To Remove Activate Windows 10 Watermark. Watermark comes to mess your desktop picture. Do you want to remove it? Definitely, you do, don’t you?
There are typically some tricks to remove or get rid of the watermark on Windows 10. This time, you don’t have to take much time to read and understand the tricks, just give me not more than 10 minutes and you will get such information how to be completely free from an activate Windows 10 watermark. Scroll down the page and check the only two best tricks below:
How To Remove Activate Windows 10 Watermark:
Trick 1: Create a Backup
The first trick you must try is to create a backup. This very great idea since it requires you to replace some of your files system. In this trick, you need to:
- Download the files and save them through ZIP file. You can download the zip file software from your browser by typing on the search engine “Download Zip File”.
- The second thing you must do is to download the file, open it soon and extract all of its content to your computer.
- Next is to open your extracted directory and go to “Take Ownership”. In this way, you must locate “Install_Take_Ownership.reg” file.
- Double click the file.
- The fifth thing you must go for the next step is to do left-click on YES to continue the operation. This step must be done when you see “Registry Editor” popping up on your window.
Now that you have taken your ownership by the .reg file, you have known one of the ways How To remove activate Windows 10 watermark. If this trick doesn’t work well for you, it is suggested that you check out the second track below.
Trick 2: Use Your Registry Editor
The second trick you can try to remove the activate watermark on your Windows 10 is to use your registry editor. Follow these procedures:
- Look for the key “Windows Key + R”
- Enter “regedit” to make some changes.
- Tap on “Enter” and then you must click “OK”.
- When you are seeing Registry Editor” Opens up, look at the left pane on your window. You must go to “ComputerHKEY_CURENT_USERC PanelDesktop”.
- The next step is to look for the right pane to make double click on “PaintDesktopVersion”
- Afterward, you are required to set the “Value Data” to zero points (0) and then click “OK”. It is aimed to save the changes.
- If you are finished with these steps, restart your PC.
- Look! You are free from any activate Windows 10 watermark.
Overall, anything that you feel it is much annoying can be removed from your PC to enjoy working with the Windows. The 2 best tricks How To Remove Activate Windows 10 Watermark described above are expected to be able to help you if you want to completely remove the watermarks.